1. X. Zhang, T. Liu, P. Li, Weijia Jia*, H. Zhao, “Robust Neural Relation Extraction via Multi-Granularity Noises Reduction”, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering，2020 （early access）.
2. S Ma, S Guo, K Wang, W Jia, M Guo, "A Cyclic Game for Service-Oriented Resource Allocation in Edge Computing," IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, (accepted on 15.1.2020).
3. Ke Gu, Na Wu, Bo Yin, Weijia Jia, “Secure Data Query Framework for Cloud and Fog Computing”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 2019/9/17.
4. Xuxun Liu, Tian Wang, Weijia Jia, Anfeng Liu, Kaikai Chi, “Quick Convex Hull-Based Rendezvous Planning for Delay-Harsh Mobile Data Gathering in Disjoint Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, (accepted on 2019/9/19).
5. T Wang, H Luo, W Jia*, A Liu, M Xie, “MTES: An intelligent Trust Evaluation Scheme in Sensor-Cloud enabled Industrial Internet of Things”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 16(3), 2020, pp.2054—2062.
6. Tian Wang, and Weijia Jia, “Bidirectional Prediction based Underwater Data Collection Protocol for End-Edge-Cloud Orchestrated System”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 16(7), July 2020, pp.4791-4799.
7. Y. Zhang, L. Cui, W. Jia, “Mystique: A Fine-grained and Transparent Congestion Control Enforcement Scheme”, IEEE Trans. Network and Service Management 16(4): 1869-1883 (2019).
8. W. Yang, K. Wang, N. Ruan, W. Gao, Weijia Jia*, W. Zhao, N. Liu, and Y. Zhang, “Time-sync Video Tag Extraction Using Semantic Association Graph, ACM Trans on Knowledge Discover and Data, 2019 (accepted).
9. Lin Cui, Fung Po Tso, Song Guo, Weijia Jia, Kaimin Wei, and Wei Zhao, “Enabling Heterogeneous Network Function Chaining”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel & Distributed Systems, 30 (4), 842-854, 2019.
10. Zhiqing Tang, Xiaojie Zhou, Fuming Zhang, Weijia Jia, and Wei Zhao, “Migration Modeling and Learning Algorithms for Containers in Fog Computing”, IEEE Trans. Services Computing 12(5): 712-725 (2019)
11. Tian Wang, Y. Li, G. Wang, J. Cao, M. Z. Bhuiyan, Weijia Jia, “Sustainable and Efficient Data Collection from WSNs to Cloud”, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing, 4(2): 252-262 (2019).
12. Weijia Jia, H Peng, N Ruan, Z Tang, W Zhao, “WiFind: Driver fatigue detection with fine-grained Wi-Fi signal features”, IEEE Transactions on Big Data, 2018.
1. Weijia Jia. Keynote Speech: "AI and Edge Computing(EC) for Smart City", ICICSP 2020.
2. W. Yang, Weijia Jia, W. Yao, X. Zhou, Y. Luo, “Interactive Variance Attention based Online Spoiler Detection for Time-Sync Comments”, CIKM 2019.
3. W. Yang, Weijia Jia*, X. Zhou, Y. Luo, “Legal Judgment Prediction via Multi-Perspective Bi-Feedback Network”, IJCAI 2019.
4. Y. You, Weijia Jia*, T. Liu, W. Yang, Improving Abstractive Document Summarization with Salient Information Modeling, Proceedings of the 57th Conference of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2132-2141, 2019/7.
5. X. Zhang, P. Li, Weijia Jia*, H.Zhao, “Multi-labeled Relation Extraction with Attentive Capsule Network”, AAAI, 2019, 7484-7491.
6. S Ma, S Guo, K Wang, W Jia, M Guo, A cyclic game for joint cooperation and competition of edge resource allocation, 2019 IEEE 39th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS).
7. P. Li, X. Zhang, Weijia Jia∗, and H. Zhao, “GAN Driven Semi-distant Supervision for Relation Extraction”, The North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, NAACL 2019, Minneapolis, USA, June 2 - 7, 2019.
8. W. Yang, W. Gao, X. Zhou, Weijia Jia*, S. Zhang, Y. Luo, “Herding Effect based Attention for Personalized Time-Sync Video Recommendation”, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), July 8-12, 2019, Shanghai, China.
9. T. Liu, X. Zhang, W. Zhou and Weijia Jia*, Neural Relation Extraction via Inner-Sentence Noise Reduction and Transfer Learning, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Oct. 31–Nov. 4, 2018, Brussels, Belgium.
10. R. Deng, N. Ruan, R. Jin, Y. Lu, W. Jia, C Su, D Xu, SpamTracer: Manual Fake Review Detection for O2O Commercial Platforms by Using Geolocation Features, International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology, 384-403,2018.
11. S. Ma, J. Ding and Weijia Jia, TransT: Type-based Multiple Embedding Representations for Knowledge Graph Completion, The European Conference on Machine Learning & Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (Ecml-Pkdd2017), Skopje, Macedonia,18-22 September, 2017 (LNCS0534).